What We Do - Venues / On-site Management
|What We Do|
|Sponsors & Trade Exhibitors|
|Venues / On-site Management|
|Administration / Finance|
|Registration / Accommodation|
Venues / On-site Management
It is vital that the conference/seminar venue management are absolutely clear as to requirements for all aspects of your event, i.e. audio visual, trade display area, plenary and break out rooms, catering for both technical sessions and dinners, and the registration area.
We arrange a meeting with key venue personnel and sub-contractors such as the exhibit stand builders and audio visual contractors, and provide a comprehensive brief as to conference requirements.
It is the attention to detail that will determine that your event is a success. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, even to the extent of ensuring lighting is appropriate for the various functions, both formal and informal.
Audio visual requirements are a vital component to any successful event, and we have developed a network of technicians New Zealand wide that have incredible technical knowledge and state of the art equipment, yet still have the ability to put your speakers at ease prior to and during their presentations.
- Provide a team of friendly, efficient and experienced staff to manage the event on-site
- Distribute name badges and conference material to delegates
- Handle all queries and messages for delegates
- Continuously monitor conference proceedings to ensure it is on schedule
- Liaise with speakers for practice, audio visual technician, special requirements etc
- Ensure support services are on schedule, i.e. catering, venue set up, audio visual requirements etc
- Maintain continuous liaison with speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, delegates and partners to resolve problems as and if they arise, including last minute changes and details.